At Canada Health Saving Program, we strive to make healthcare accessible and affordable for people in Ontario. We are sponsored by a selected group of health care providers who have chosen to contribute to this endeavor by offering services at valuable discounts. Our plan is ideal for individuals, families, employees, and employers. The sooner you sign up, the faster you get to enjoy the benefits!
Canada Health Saving Program was created in 2016 to give Canadian individuals and their families access to affordable health care. Whether you are covered by OHIP or a group benefit plan, the chances are that your insurance policy would hardly provide a complete coverage. In such plans, healthcare services are either not covered fully, or in the worst case, not covered at all. Our program offers coverage for areas that are not covered in other benefit programs. We work in cooperation with the Spencer Health Network.
Our Program Entitles Members to Save on:
- Eye exams, prescription glasses, safety glasses, and sunglasses.
- Dental procedures, including cosmetic work.
- Paramedical services, including physiotherapy, chiropractic services, and massage.
- Discount on prescription medication, and dispensing fee.
- Discount on hearing aids along with replacement options.